August 22, 2012




You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.  ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Good morning, and happy Wednesday.  I'm sharing a special poem with you today that kept me going last summer.  I am happy to write that today I am celebrating my first year of being cancer-free, and am looking forward to another year of health and happiness.  May all of you find blessings in today--let's enjoy each day to the fullest.

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all.

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

--Emily Dickinson


Once you choose hope, anything's possible.  ~Christopher Reeve

No comments:

Post a Comment