October 3, 2012


My Favorite Day


                                                                                                               

Good morning!  Doesn't this picture just make you smile?   When my kids were little, my youngest son loved Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day, and during the course of any given day the video was probably played five or six times.  Each time, of course, we had to jump and dance along with Tigger as he bounced his way through the unforgettable The Wonderful Thing about Tiggers song!  My husband memorialized our Winnie the Pooh era with a Christmas ornament of Owl draped in Christmas lights...every time I put it on the tree I think of my son bouncing around the room, filled with glee and leaping into my lap.  What great memories!


The wonderful thing about tiggers
Is tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
I'm the only one
Tiggers are cuddly fellas
Tiggers are awfully sweet
Ev'ryone el-us is jealous
That's why I repeat... and repeat

The wonderful thing about tiggers
Is tiggers are marvelous claps!
They're loaded with vim and vigor
They love to leap in your laps!
They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
I'm the only one!

May you have a bouncy, trouncy, fun, fun, fun day!!                                        

1 comment: