April 1, 2014



It's a busy week!  When I turn the calendar over to April, I am looking at a visit from my mother this week that will culminate in a family birthday party on Saturday for my mother, my husband, and my son's girlfriend.  So I'm trying to pull my house back together after a week of a dismantled kitchen due to a new tile backsplash installation, and trying to plan menus, gifts and birthday fun for Saturday.  But wait...there's more!!  On Sunday I am co-hosting a baby shower for my son and daughter-in-law so I've always been hard at work on plans for that special event.

Don't worry...I'll share all the fun and details with you in upcoming posts, but in an effort to keep my sanity this week I'm taking the week off from my blog.  I can only squeeze so much into a day, and my days are crazy busy this week.  But please stop by next week to see how everything turned out!

In the meantime, happy April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment