June 1, 2016

B is for...

Beautiful.
  My life is filled to the brim with beauty and loveliness.  This last week has brought so much joy to our family, starting with...

Birthday Girl
 Our effervescent, ever loving Lily celebrated her second birthday!



Baby Blanket
Lily "helped me" finish this blanket.  I chose green for this blanket - a second child needs an extra dose of color, right?


Beautiful Baby.  
And speaking of baby blankets and a second child, please let me introduce you to my lovely and sweet new grand-daughter, Madison Marie.  Today she is one week old!


 Big Sister
And of course the letter B also stands for Lily's new role as Big Sister.  


Have fun introducing this beautiful world to Madison, Lily!   
 

Phil said the lyrics of Stevie Wonder's song were running through his mind as he held Madison for the first time.  I couldn't agree more!


Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love
 
Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love


May your day also be filled with love and beauty.
Happy June first!

No comments:

Post a Comment